Halo Halo 4 =Change

Jan 18, 2013
North Carolina
Yeah they are complaining bout me now saying that i might be happy and they just hate most of the changes i agree some are op but most are working and 343i might put a classic playlist in but these people dont get that it takes time to do all that

Jan 18, 2013
North Carolina
Yeah same here I've been playing both Halo and COD for years and people say halos becoming messed up and unbalanced but COD has been that way for years and no one complains personally Black ops 2 is the worst so far the graphics and story to me havent worked especially zombies i just stick with Halo it has freedom great graphics and a great community I just joined here and its pretty awesome

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
Yeah same here I've been playing both Halo and COD for years and people say halos becoming messed up and unbalanced but COD has been that way for years and no one complains personally Black ops 2 is the worst so far the graphics and story to me havent worked especially zombies i just stick with Halo it has freedom great graphics and a great community I just joined here and its pretty awesome
Totally community's great, good moderators. And I enjoy both Halo and COD, but COD can't hold my attention very long.

Ormy96

Proficient
Jan 16, 2013
Somewhere in the UK.
You seem to have covered a lot of the same points that I would think of so I will say nothing. Except this, there is change in halo 4 but most of it is an improvement compared to reach.