Introduction HALO 3 customs

IKYLEIZBEASTLY

Qualified
Mar 23, 2013
california
hello I'm IKYLEIZBEASTLY i know my name sounds nooby considering its my gamer tag, but lets get down to the reason I'm posting this as from the title i am hosting a custom games on HALO 3 if you have halo 3 and can attend please do. requirements; all DLC. (if you ODST the second disc will allow all DLC)
What i will be hosting is a mix of every thing; zombies, team, FFA, BTB, objectives, if you would like to play something of yours put it on your file share if not i will promote you as long as you promote me back when you're done. well time and date Sunday at 10:00 AM my time again please attend if you can it will be fun, and in the future i might be hosting on the recent halos for example; halo reach ,and halo 4.

THANK YOU AND PLEASE JOIN AND RATE :)

Reactions: Fuzzle

The7thSeal

Expert
Jan 12, 2013
Lincolnshire, UK
Welcome, Beastly. Not to discourage you, but I'd suggest waiting until you've gotten to know the community a bit before starting a customs lobby, as others aren't likely to join someone they don't know/aren't Gold Hosts. May I suggest visiting the shoutbox?
As well as this, post Custom Lobbies in the customs section of the forum, and state which time zone you are in.
That being said, I hope to see you around.

BossRuckley

Novice
May 3, 2013
Welcome, Beastly. Not to discourage you, but I'd suggest waiting until you've gotten to know the community a bit before starting a customs lobby, as others aren't likely to join someone they don't know/aren't Gold Hosts. May I suggest visiting the shoutbox?
As well as this, post Custom Lobbies in the customs section of the forum, and state which time zone you are in.

But a Halo 3 Custom Lobby would be pretty cool. There's still countless amazing gametypes there.

IKYLEIZBEASTLY

Qualified
Mar 23, 2013
california
well thanks my computer was messing with me i thought i was in the custom section lol silly me well ill just post one there sorry guess this thread was a teaser.