Halo 3 Custom Games on your Fileshare?

LiquidB

Novice
Jan 27, 2014
I host LAN parties very frequently with about 8 of my friends and the main game we play is Halo 3. However, we have been playing the same custom games since about 2009 and they are beginning to grow old :(. If anyone has a favorite map and game type that you would like to suggest, and would like to share, can you please let me know? Since you can't download Halo 3 custom games off bungie.net anymore, we have to do it via fileshare. Anyone out there willing to help me out?

Jan 16, 2013
I host LAN parties very frequently with about 8 of my friends and the main game we play is Halo 3. However, we have been playing the same custom games since about 2009 and they are beginning to grow old :(. If anyone has a favorite map and game type that you would like to suggest, and would like to share, can you please let me know? Since you can't download Halo 3 custom games off bungie.net anymore, we have to do it via fileshare. Anyone out there willing to help me out?

Out of curiosity, what country are you from?

LiquidB

Novice
Jan 27, 2014
Ah ok, it's just here in the UK Halo 4 can be picked up for about £5 used now, and HaloCustoms has a plethora of H4 custom content

Staying on topic though, check out the THFE's throwback thursday videos on youtube :)
Yeah we all have Halo 4, but we just like to play Halo 3 more. We just like the layout and gameplay more than 4 :/.

Jan 16, 2013
Halo_2_box_art.jpg
Multiplayer_map_pack.jpg
The ultimate combo for Halo LAN parties, one copy of Halo 2 required for every console but only 1 copy of multiplayer map pack is required as it installs the maps to each xbox/xbox360 as well as the 1.1 patch :D

LiquidB

Novice
Jan 27, 2014
Halo_2_box_art.jpg
Multiplayer_map_pack.jpg
The ultimate combo for Halo LAN parties, one copy of Halo 2 required for every console but only 1 copy of multiplayer map pack is required as it installs the maps to each xbox/xbox360 as well as the 1.1 patch :D
We have considered that before but we only have about 3 copies amongst all of us. I wish you could buy games in bulk, ya know? Anyway, we might end up playing some Halo 2 since it's one of our favorites if we can find enough copies online.

Jan 16, 2013
We have considered that before but we only have about 3 copies amongst all of us. I wish you could buy games in bulk, ya know? Anyway, we might end up playing some Halo 2 since it's one of our favorites if we can find enough copies online.

Buy a copy of the map pack disc though, makes all the difference :)

Luckily you only need one copy of that :D