Halo Halo 3 Campaign Playthrough ( with videos )

Did you enjoy this ?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could be improved

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Internet!!.. Or normal people! I'm back and this time I'm bringing you the super amazing game called Halo 3.Halo 3 was my first Halo title and I've got to say , the games aged well.

If you haven't seen any of the other guides for Halo Reach , Halo CEA , Halo 2 or Halo 3 ODST then you should totally check them out as well!

Also this thread will be updated every time a new video/mission has been completed , so check back regularly for updates!

Anyway , on to business.So for anyone that hasn't played Halo 3 or you're just looking a small reminder ( or you're still trying to find those sneaky skulls and terminals ) then this is the place for you.Anyway time for some videos!

Arrival and Sierra 117 1/2

Sierra 117 2/2

Crow's Nest 1/2

Crow's Nest 2/2

Tsavo Highway

The Storm 1/2

The Storm 2/2

Floodgate

The Ark 1/4

The Ark 2/4

The Ark 3/4

The Ark 4/4

The Covenant 1/4

The Covenant 2/4

The Covenant 3/4

The Covenant 4/4

Cortana 1/2 Skull and Secret terminal

Cortana 2/2

VaultingFrog

Adept
May 2, 2013
Walmart
I have played far, far, far better games than Halo 3 (yes they are better in my opinion just as it is your {possible} opinion that H3 is the best) but these are entertaining to watch none the less. Already got all this stuff but hey still enjoy watching it.

Reactions: SOLIDSNAKEee

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
I have played far, far, far better games than Halo 3 (yes they are better in my opinion just as it is your {possible} opinion that H3 is the best) but these are entertaining to watch none the less. Already got all this stuff but hey still enjoy watching it.

You're entitled to your opinion fine sir , and again I've also had alot of fun playing Halo 3 ( it remains my favorite as it was my first Halo :p ).