Mini Game h0tb0x

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
Okay, so you're probably using ForgeBall mechanics from the Multi-Team settings. Quite a good idea! You may want to refer to Green Lantern, Charles Stoot has done something similar. I would also suggest to include pictures of the game in action, as opposed to just having a picture of the garage. More information the better.

Okay, so you're probably using ForgeBall mechanics from the Multi-Team settings. Quite a good idea! You may want to refer to Green Lantern, Charles Stoot has done something similar. I would also suggest to include pictures of the game in action, as opposed to just having a picture of the garage. More information the better.
Agreed. It may say a minimum of 1 picture but thats just being lazy. Plz post at least 3 pictures of the map itself (Ex. Spawns, overview, power position(s)), and 3 pictures of in game action (this is strictly opinion related feedback im giving you. I personally dont include in game pictures of maps i create because i never get anyone to test them...)