Introduction Greetings

GiantDwarf01

Novice
Jan 10, 2013
Well... Hiya fellow forgers/customs players!

So um yeah here's my info:
Name: Carter
Gamertag: GiantDwarf01 (obviously)
I like to play: Pretty much anything, don't care if it's Halo, CoD, Minecraft, LittleBigPlanet, Ratchet and Clank, Xbox, PS3, PC, Wii (well, some games :| ), ect.
What I do in the time I'm not playing games: Mostly video editing, school, swimming, or reading
What is my favorite color: Just because of my football team, purple and yellow (GO VIKINGS!!!!)
Whatever else comes to mind: Uh... I love to forge, though I never have enough people to test out my maps... um... I like pizza, Mnt. Dew, Doritos (I'm VERY healthy, as you can undoubtly tell)... I'm physically handicapped (physically!!! NOT mentally!!!! know the difference!!!!).... and.... yeah....

no one really reads this huh?

GiantDwarf01

Novice
Jan 10, 2013
Hey, not a intrusion at all. It's a rare dwarfism called Kenist Syndrome ( I think that's how it's spelled :/). Basically it makes my bones weaker, I can't walk very well :chuck: , and I'm smaller than most others my age, not to mention the nearsightedness and semi-hearing loss. There's a few more symptoms, but hey, that's what's Google's for ;)

ok, sorry about that but I know a friend named carter who is your age who also has a handi cap and loves halo. It peaked my intrest a little.
But anyway it is great to have you here! The main things here are finding custom games, Hosting custom games and Forging. I myself am a forging man.
So tell me how did you find out about this place?

Yup, I am addicted to this sight. I mainly like talking about subjects or answering questions.
If you have any don't hesitate to ask. I discovered this site last night at 1:00 am. I so far am one of the highest posting members who are not staff.
So yeah, I have an unhealthy addiction.

GiantDwarf01

Novice
Jan 10, 2013
Really? What type of maps do you make? I'm not particularly biased towards any type, but I tend to build a lot of odd... machines? I don't know what you call them, like maps with all sorts of crazy contraptions.

I will be on this on both saturday and sunday. Just shoot me a message saying your ready to go and I will get on my xbox. If you wanna friend me or take a look at some of the maps on my fileshare just remember that my name is also my GT.
anything else?