Introduction Greetings Earthlings !

Jan 16, 2013
Hello all! most people call me "curse" so feel free to call me that or my full gamertag if you prefer. Which my gamertag is TheDeadly Curs3. I am 19 soon to be 20 and hail from the midwest state of Illinois. I am glad to be part of this community and look forward to meeting new people! As far as what games I like to play are really anything that sparks my interest. I am always willing to try new games! However, I really of course enjoy Halo! My lastest gaming kicks I am on are Skylanders(yes i know very childish but it is enjoyable haha), Uncharted games for PS3 and Mario Kart 7! I try and fit all this in while going to college. In my time away from school and games i am normally hanging with friends or working that's about it. My other hobbies i guess range from ATV riding to Warhammer 40k the table top game. As said before though I am glad to be apart of this! If you want to find me on any other system other than xbox just let me know and ill send you my info! Feel free to add me on Xbox i am always down to play with people!