Halo Greatest Moment in Halo :D

Berb

Master
Dec 30, 2012
ODST completing the endure achievement with one life left, being the hero, with randoms I found. Pure satisfaction.

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
On Reach I was playing Team Snipers with my friend and it was on Hemorrhage. I was in the cave fighting and asked for help so I died, but my friend came to help and he was assassinating the guy and I respawned looked down my scope and got the head shot while he was doing the from above neck break assasination.then I said, "Buddy are you okay." he said nothing and then I got betrade if I bring it up to this day he gets pissed.

FragsturBait

Expert
Jan 22, 2013
Colorado, USA
Winning a SWAT game on Pinnacle in Reach 42-41. I was 1v3 pretty much the entire match. Either that or Team Snipers on Hemorrhage with a friend, we were 2v4 for about half the match, the last 30 seconds we were hiding in our base and the score was 48-49 and we were winning. An enemy player dropped into our base from above and we both rushed him with melee for the win.

CyanWolfKing

Novice
Feb 18, 2013
So, I was in a swat match, and there was this guy on the other team who was idle, and I guess he had some friends with him. Anyways, so I go over to them, and two of them are teabagging the guy who's idle. I'm just standing there thinking to myself "what the hell?". So I melee'd both of the teabagger idiots, and assassinated the idle guy. Not necessarily the best moments, though it was quite funny, quite funny indeed