Introduction Grazzingcow

Grazzingcow

Novice
Mar 2, 2014
Hi everyone, I am Grazzingcow.

I have been playing halo for an extremely long time. I followed the competitive scene very closely when Halo 3 was with MLG. I have gone to events (never competed with MLG), played game battles, and several different local and online tournaments.

I am currently in college at Penn State University and have backed off from playing since halo 4 came out. The team I used to play with, along with several others I frequently played with had stopped all together and I sort of followed suit. However I really want to get back into it, as competitive as I can at least, and I figured finding other players and playing customs would be the best way and so here I am.

Looking forward to meeting and playing with you guys.

Cheers!

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
Hey man. Welcome to the site. Its cool to see a competitive player join up. We all know that Halo 4 is not competitive by nature, but it can be made competitive in customs with the right settings and maps. That's where we come in.

There are competitive custom lobbies roughly every couple of days. This site is also home to many competitive map designers.

Let me know if you're having trouble finding what you want here.