Mini Game Grand Schemers

Player

Master
Feb 10, 2013
Maine
I will but it's not like it IS The Heist. It's just similar I have the right not to put it at all if I wanted. I just don't want people like "You stole this!!" yadda yadda. (; When did you do that for me?

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
No that's not how extraction works (; YES IT ISSSS
Yes, that´s how extraction works. The defending team can easily reconvert it and then defend it from the Atacking team, right? And then the defending team gets a point for the extraction. It´s actually quite easy to reconvert it since you said that it takes 1 second.

I don´t know, I haven´t played it yet. I´m just thinking about it, because I had the same problem on my "Invasion: Lord of the Rings" map; do you remember it?

If it´s ok that the defending team can reconvert it (after that the game will end and the attacking team has no more tries), I´m immediately quiet. ;)

Player

Master
Feb 10, 2013
Maine
Yes, that´s how extraction works. The defending team can easily reconvert it and then defend it from the Atacking team, right? And then the defending team gets a point for the extraction. It´s actually quite easy to reconvert it since you said that it takes 1 second.

I don´t know, I haven´t played it yet. I´m just thinking about it, because I had the same problem on my "Invasion: Lord of the Rings" map; do you remember it?

If it´s ok that the defending team can reconvert it (after that the game will end and the attacking team has no more tries), I´m immediately quiet. ;)

If this happens, then the defending team that converts simply resets the timer, they don't capture their own extraction site! They just delay the attacker :y:

Reactions: Buddy