Casual Gingerbread Town

VaultingFrog

Adept
May 2, 2013
Walmart
Gingerbread Town (version 1.0) - Run, run as fast as you can! Cant catch me!. I'm the Gingerbread Man!

Its a free-for-all multi oddball map. There are multiple paths the carrier can choose to run away from everybody else. It has several levels to it which add depth. The object is to survive as long as possible with the ball while avoiding everybody else.

This map has a rock spiral stair case, a single teleporter which is semi hidden. Watch out for that acid bath though. Enjoy hidden pitfalls to escape your enemies. Oh and lots of jumping, don't forget the jumping.

Read more about this map...

Reactions: Zandril

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
?
- 1. Take a screenshots in theater mode
- 2. Upload the screenshots to your fileshare
- 3. Sign up on HaloWaypoint with your account
- 4. Go to your profile ---> Fileshare
- 5. Drag all the screenshots to your computer/Save them
- 6. "Upload a File" on the bottom gives you the option to upload it from your computer

There you go! :y: Sorry if I´m too forward with this message... I don´t know if you know this. I just wanna help. ;)

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
You have to realize that pictures that might not have turned out right, are still going to convince people to check out your map moreso than having no pictures at all.
Maybe you should've waited with posting your map until you got the pictures right.

Reactions: Buddy