• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Trio of Kings

Proficient
Jan 12, 2013
Hey forgers! Trio of Kings here with a small hint at my Team Forging contest. My friend and I are making a remake of the favorite map Ghost Town, from a Halo 3 map pack.

The map is around tye size of Ghost Town, built on Forge Island (of course), and it will have the same genral layout. It has red team in the room I call Garage, and blue team in the Radio Tower. This map will seem like Ghost Town, but IT ISNT. This isnt a direct remake. I used a different room layout for the side and center buildings, and added aesthetic pieces too. Three weapons will spawn on the map, a sniper riflle, needler, and railgun.

I dont know if you have this, but when I make a map, it has to look good and be fun while I make it. Otherwise the map seems boring and I dont want to build on it anymore. This map is exploding with me wanting to finish it. Infact, Im so excited for it that I made this post right after I had to get off my Xbox.
I wont post pictures of the map until I finish it, and submit it so no one copies the map. Then I will make a whole thread on the Maps forum with images and a download.

Thank you for reading, please comment below on if you have played Ghost Town and if you will play this map. And when voting comes along, dont forget to vote for this map!

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
Without pictures I'm not sure anyone is going to be too excited about this. It sounds cool, but we can't really tell for sure. Generally a map preview should have pictures if it's going to garner any real attention.

As for someone copying the map and posting it, I highly doubt this will happen. It's never happened before on any of the Halo forums I frequent. If they do however you can call them out and show us the pictures, proving that it was your design.