Gaming Games You Wanted Ported to Consoles

Greenh2

Master
Jan 10, 2013
Either your eyes are broken, or idk.

I heard that having those comparisons are right, but wrong at the same time. I heard that Youtube only uses 30fps in videos. On the game recorded might be 60fps, but the video is a bit less fps. But, it still shows that 60fps is better. I may be wrong, but that's what I heard

VaporStrike

Novice
Mar 14, 2014
I've bought 5 Xbox 360's within the last 6 years.

Holy hell, really? I've had mine since the day it came out. 4 RROD's from overheating, just let it sit and it was good to go in an hour or two. Sometimes I'll even leave it plugged in for weeks at a time because the game refuses to save. I don't see how you could go through FIVE whole 360's.

Anyways, on the topic of ports from PC to Console, gotta be Bullet Run (Before it was shut down, beast of a game sadly.), and Miner Wars 2081, which got it's port canceled :/

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
Okay so wow, this is still pretty high up on the topic list. I feel as though no harm can come form me updating my list and seeing if I can spur conversation once more.

Old

• Smite- Got port to Xbox One and is GLORIOUS!!!
  • Day Z(after its full release of course)- Is getting ported to PS4 and hopefully I'll get to play it some day.
  • Chivalry: Medieval Warfare- Got ported to 360, but honestly by time it was released I didn't have my 360 set up anymore.
  • Team Fortress 2(I'll explain myself in a minute)- Still no support for it's earlier version or any sign of a new one.
  • Killing Floor- I see it during steam sales, but just can't convince myself to buy it on PC. I feel like this game would do well on console too, but oh well.
  • Happy Wheels- Yea, no. Thinking now, I doubt I'd play it even if it was on console. The community just isn't making great maps and trails is a similar game on console.

New

• Broforce- It just seems like a great co-op game and it definitely leans itself to a contoller as I could tell by the Expendabros demo game.

Being completely honest ID@Xbox has done a really good job of getting indie games that would normally live on PC onto the Xbox. PS4 has as well with games such as SOMA. We can only hope this continues, but I will say I hate the appearance of early access on my Xbox.