Games With Gold - Free Xbox 360 Games!

Do you want games for free, like Halo 3 and Assassin's Creed 2, on your Xbox 360?

• Total voters

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
5d8d3e48-cf9d-4e9e-85a0-484615d19bf0.png
No this isn't just another scam or glitch! http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/games-with-gold
Microsoft is stepping forward and showing their Xbox Live community some appreciation. Starting July 1st, Xbox Live Gold Members will be given the chance to download 2 free Xbox 360 games every month! Yup. You heard right. Free! Before the month ends, just make sure to download Fable III! It's the first of many free "games with gold." Available to download right now for free, but only for a limited time until June 30th!

Microsoft said:
Our members have made the Xbox Live community what it is today. As our way of saying thanks for being part of this community, we’re giving all qualifying Gold members two free Xbox 360 games each month for the rest of the year. Each specially selected, fan-favorite game will be available to download only for a limited time, so grab them before they’re gone and keep them no matter what. Tell a friend about this offer so they can go Gold and get free games too.
You might ask, "What exactly does this have to do with Halo? Derp." To where I would respond by having your face run into my fist! Jk, jk. As promised, starting in July, one of the free games up for download will be Halo 3. Yes sir, Halo 3! Along with Assassin's Creed 2 for a magnificent duo. All you need is an Xbox Live Gold Membership and you're set. Take advantage of this opportunity while you can guys! Everybody loves free games, so why would you want to miss this? :D

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
I guess technically this month we could only download the single game, Fable III. Still, exciting stuff! I mean, I already have Halo 3 and Assassins Creed II, but Fable is nice! And there's always August to look forward to :laugh:

JL1223 X

Master
Feb 14, 2013
Hong Kong
TWOBeing the key word here Jl1223 X. Read a little bit more before you make accusations bud ;) I really am excited about this though too! With 6 more months of free games I can't wait to see what I'm going to get :laugh:
July. August. September. October. November won't have it as the X1 is then released.....
So four......not six......

In any case, I'm sure its gonna be staples of games. Halo 3 and AC2 were wonderful games. I predict that some other games include Call of Duty 4: MW (Cant wait if its true I've only played it on mac), Oblivion (So-so, now that Fable 3 is out as well) and some sports game Microsoft is so damn proud about.

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
So they are FINALLY catching up with PlayStation Plus...

Proud of you Microsoft.

No, but I hope they get newer games into the system, because PS+ is gives away newer games, such as Uncharted 3, and this month, they are giving away Saints Row the Third. Both of those games are from 2012, compared to Xbox's games from '07 and '09.