Game Specification

eelikay

Master
Feb 26, 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
youtube.com
I know I'm new here but I already see a huge flaw! When someone submits a form for an upcoming customs lobby, there is no option to specify which game you are going to do customs on, whether it be 3, Reach or 4. And most host never specify in their post which game they are hosting on. When submitting a form there should be a option to choose which of the three games is displayed (probably near the title) so you know for sure which game you're gonna be playing on. Hope you guys understood my gibberish, can't wait to hear your feedback! Bye.

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
By this point, it's implied that we're on Halo 4. If one is to incorporate games like Reach or 3, it is their responsibility to include that in the title. Likewise if one were strong in clarifying that they are playing H4, that can be included in the title.

eelikay

Master
Feb 26, 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
youtube.com
It makes sense that its standard for most events to be on Halo 4 but it would still be nice to have another selection next to "What are you playing?" maybe titled "Halo Version" with the drop down box list Halo 3, Halo Reach, and Halo 4. I guess it's not that big of a deal though.