Gametype Flood

Jan 30, 2013
Is it possible for one to make a team flood gametype. Two teams battle for the most points
If you mean just Slayer but with both teams having Flood model skins, there is already a gametype like that called Flood Slayer.

If you mean the old idea I had about making Flood Vs. Flood with Flood infection rules for both teams, I do not believe this is possible. However, I will look into it again but I am 90% sure it cannot be done.

a bored teen

Adept
Jan 20, 2013
Requiem
If you mean just Slayer but with both teams having Flood model skins, there is already a gametype like that called Flood Slayer.

If you mean the old idea I had about making Flood Vs. Flood with Flood infection rules for both teams, I do not believe this is possible. However, I will look into it again but I am 90% sure it cannot be done.
It's more like red vs blue vs flood

Jan 30, 2013
It's more like red vs blue vs flood
Oh, no you can't do that. The Flood gametype only has one team, which is the Flood themselves. The humans are actually not on a team but it's setup more like FFA every man for himself. The illusion that there is a team is because they forced lime green color on all spartans. You can however make Team Flood, where the humans are on a team and flood are on their team...but you can't add another team or split the human team into 2, so there really is no use for it. That's my understanding of it anyhow.

a bored teen

Adept
Jan 20, 2013
Requiem
Oh, no you can't do that. The Flood gametype only has one team, which is the Flood themselves. The humans are actually not on a team but it's setup more like FFA every man for himself. The illusion that there is a team is because they forced lime green color on all spartans. You can however make Team Flood, where the humans are on a team and flood are on their team...but you can't add another team or split the human team into 2, so there really is no use for it. That's my understanding of it anyhow.
Ok thanks.

Jan 30, 2013
thanks starship for making our H4 experience a better one :)
No problem buddy, that was the goal with Flood 2.0. I hope to update it in the future, hopefully sooner than later, to Flood 2.0 EX which would fully restore custom games. However, it isn't looking good at the moment.

Reactions: NinetysBorn

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
Way to pick up 343's slack Starship. You're awesome!
I can finally enjoy my spartan's color without having to look at that retarded lime green color. Thanx again Starship Ghost, I really appreciate this man.