Gaming Fire Emblem Awakening 3DS

Jan 16, 2013
Just was seeing if anyone else is playing this game. This game has been consuming a good amount of my free time. Ive got just about 15 hours played on my first logged save. That doesn't account for all the time that I have had to turn off the game and restart because of losing characters or not being able to save people. I am super impressed with this game and if you are thinking about trying it out go check out the demo on the eStore. I spent more time back tracking to get one stupid character who at the start of the game seemed really useless but he turns out to be one of the better end game characters. If you own a 3DS and like strategy rpg's give the demo a shot!
* Ign has a great wiki that has been building over time on guides to classes and all that short of fun stuff

Denis_FE13_Artwork.jpg

Oh how i hated this guy:mad: at the start of the game! He is the reason i had to back track! Don't make this mistake yourself.

If you have any other questions about the game and are considering buying it, hit the demo up or feel free to ask me :)

Feb 3, 2013
Mesa, Az
Yeah, i am a huge fan of the Fire Emblem series, played every one that has come out in America. I am seriously contemplating getting a 3D.S solely for this and pokemon.

Jan 16, 2013
If you can find one for a price that your comfortable paying for one id pick one up. Id personally go look at a XL vs a regular. I have an XL and it is so nice having such a large screen. Plus the line up for games this year for the 3DS look great.