[Feb 28, 2013] Halo 4 Express Old Phoenix Gamenight (Machinima Test Run) (Zeezke99)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeezke99

Expert
Jan 9, 2013
Brought to you from Old Phoenix (The one that hasn't be composed), The Halo 4 Express is presenting the maps to be featured in the upcoming machinima "After Effects" (Working Title).

These maps will feature Large extraction maps, Medium sized dominion maps, and every scale of slayer maps in between. Anyone who participates, and would like to be named in the credits as a map tester.

Following these map tests will be my usual Mini-games.

Husky Raid
Num-Num
Pacman
RoshamBo Hallway
And Many many modded game types.

Like usual I will take game requests.

Timezone Guide
Local = Arizona = 7:30pm
Pacific = California, Nevada, ect = 6:30pm
Central = Kansas, Texas, Illinois, ect = 8:30pm
Eastern = New York, Georgia, Virginia, ect = 9:30 PM
For the Guy In Australia I talked with = 11:30am (For anyone in that region, can use this as a guide)

Our machinima:
It is a fluid story in terms of we don't know the outcome. We know the possibilities that could result, but who wins is ultimately up to the players. You see, our machinima is based around a story, but within that story, we are going to host epic battles for members of the community to play. Now depending on which team wins, determines the direction of the story.

So if interested, please message me for an invite

IAMAGUN15

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
North Carolina
-_-
damn the time sucks for me so i will only be able to stay for an hour at most
if you want we can jump into a forge lobby and you can save a copy of MM seeing as how i have no file share (Shuttle as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.