[Feb 2, 2013] BIOC Lobby Round 1 - "Super Pooper Scoopers" with Berb (Hi Im Berb)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berb

Master
Dec 30, 2012
biocthreadsignup.png
Table of contents
1. Introduction
2. Lobby details
3. Testing your maps
4. Rules - IMPORTANT
5. How to join

Introduction
Hey everyone!
Welcome to my lobby for BIOC Round 1!

"Super Pooper Scoopers - Details
Host's HaloCustoms username: Berb
Host's Gamertag: Hi Im Berb
Lives in: Canada
Day of hosting: February 2nd, 2013
Start Time: 9 pm EST
End Time (approximately): 12 am EST

Description:I'll be playing a lot of the maps we have posted on the database. Nearer the end, I'll be putting on submissions for testing. Remember, put them in your fileshare for me to download with a custom gametype if needed.

Schedule:
Take a gander...

Testing your maps
According to BIOC standards, you can also submit your maps for testing at the same time as signing up for the lobby itself. We have four major rules that you need to keep in mind in order to actually see your map tested:
1. Your map has to be a Survival Infection map. Click for more information. Pretty much it means: No mini-game infection.
2. You need to submit your map in the same comment as your sign up. This means you should simply copy the testing part of the sign up template as well, other than just the regular sign up part. More information down below, under "The Template".
3. You have to attend at the lobby in order to get your map played. This is essential! If you don't appear at the lobby, we will not play it. More information can be found in the FAQ.
4. You have to make sure that the map is in your fileshare by the time of submitting it, so we can download it. If you need to change things and will put newer versions in your fileshare later on, just tell us in your comment down below so we can keep it in mind. Not in your fileshare in time? Then we cannot play it in our lobbies.

The rules READ, IMPORTANT!
- Signing up means showing up, unless you give us a warning in the comment when you don't know if you can be there or a warning in time if it turns out that you couldn't be there when you already signed up. If the lobby is already full, we won't blame you for not showing up, don't worry.
- Attend at the lobby in order to get your testing map played.
- Submit your map down below and make sure it's in your fileshare by the time the lobby starts. Otherwise, it will not be played.
- You can only submit Survival Infection maps. No mini-games.
- You may not ask to be promoted to leader. (This does not count for co-hosts.)
- Players that are in a different party chat or do not have a microphone are more likely to be kicked, especially when there are more than 20 people RSVP’ing. Having a mic is a lot more fun for all players, including you, if you can talk with each other and with the host. This will also increase the enjoyability of the games, because you can work together as a team or tease your opponent after you killed him. Therefore, make sure to have a mic!

How to join
In order to be able to join this lobby, there's one final thing you have to do.
You must make sure to send the following message to me on Xbox Live, 15 minutes before my lobby begins:

"inv BIOC"

So make sure to send this message via Xbox Live to my gamertag, which is Hi Im Berb.

Why 15 minutes? First of all, that way I can see who of you is actually online at that moment so I won't have to invite people that are not going to show up anyway. Secondly, having 15 minutes gives me enough time to set up the lobby and invite the players so we can start exactly at the starting time.

That is all! See you in my lobby!
- Berb

SIERRA420

Master
Jan 22, 2013
Manitoba, Canada
Dear Berb,
This map was supposed to be tested in PA1NTS' lobby. Its our flood map. Would you pretty please test this / play this in your lobby? I have the gametype and map in my fileshare.
:heart: S1ERRA420

Status
Not open for further replies.