Map Preview Favela Vengeance

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
Favela Vengeance___________________________________________________________________
“What do people do when the place gets flooded? They run to the roof… One. More. Time.
fv1u.jpg
fv2b.jpg
fv3l.jpg

Favela Vengeance, the sequel to the Linear Progression Infection map Favela Run.
Put on your sport shoes. Fast-paced rounds of team coordination and continuous hectic struggles with the undead ensured.

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
So how did you create the UNSC logo?

I used black magic. No, but seriously, those are just three Ramped Bridges merged in such a way that you get this look. I guess you could consider it graffiti if you want. xD

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
I really like the first pic, with the slanted areas and the awesome jagged shadow. Can't wait to play this, never got to play the original.
Thanks! I'm trying to keep the feeling as reminiscent to the prequel as possible, so you'll still be able to get a taste of what Favela Run was like. :)
(Although Reach and Halo 4 play very differently, of course.)
Unfortunately the jagged shade is just dynamic lighting screwing up when viewed from a distance. At close, it's just a straight line. But hey, the fact that there is a shadow falling into the building is cool anyway, right?

xAudienceofone

Just Another Guru
Jan 17, 2013
NY, USA
www.adamcbassett.com
The first image is gorgeous. The second looks a bit cluttered comparatively, though the UNSC was a nice touch. Looks good, hope to play sometime. I've got a bit more time now, so I might try and join you for one of your BIOCs. We'll see. I've said this same thing before and nothing happened. :p

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
Thank you so much to anyone who helped me test it tonight! I believe this includes, amongst others, guys like BurningHero74, Tainted Pariah, Damperleaf14440, Absentduck, monk35wm, King Andrew 1st, FrozenGoathead and Elliot.
I'm glad it went so well, even though the first phase could perhaps use some tweaking and finetuning. I was surprised to see the final 2 phases work out so well already.
Please leave me any feedback down here if you have any, it helps me out a lot!!

Elliot

Yorkshire Pudding Guru
Jan 10, 2013
York, United Kingdom
The first image is gorgeous. The second looks a bit cluttered comparatively, though the UNSC was a nice touch. Looks good, hope to play sometime. I've got a bit more time now, so I might try and join you for one of your BIOCs. We'll see. I've said this same thing before and nothing happened. :p

Make it happen!