Flood Far from Eden

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
Far from Eden (version 3.3) - You were looking for a safe place, but this lost city turned out to be anything but paradise.

Far from Eden
By REMkings

A small group of survivors, travelling through the endless deserts of unknown lands. Then, all the sudden, a city! So there's still hope in these post apocalyptic times. But the city turns out to be abandoned. The...

Read more about this map...

SIERRA420

Master
Jan 22, 2013
Manitoba, Canada
That second screenshot is straight up the classic The Sims angle. Good to see this get released! What was the reason you wanted to make a shotgun start gametype? You left us hanging with this part right here.
On my first version of Eden, I was actually thinking about using a Shotgun gametype that would enhance the pace of the map because of
Otherwise great job!
REMkings maps are always a gem since you take your time to develop the map instead of quickly pushing it out before putting it through extensive testing.

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
Oh, haha, I must've forgotten about that! Thanks for the heads up, I'll change it either tonight or tomorrow, depending on how much time I have.

And thanks for the kind words. I try :)

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
That second screenshot is straight up the classic The Sims angle. Good to see this get released! What was the reason you wanted to make a shotgun start gametype? You left us hanging with this part right here.
(...)
It has been fixed now. :)

REMkings

BIOC Leader, Flood Guru
Jan 1, 2013
The map link has also been updated, it now forwards you to the finalized product instead of one of the latest beta versions, so be sure to re-download the map and remove the old one from your map database!

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
I would have to say though I hope I can say the same about "Chase" I have done lots of work on the gizmos and still it is not complete, few glitches here and there and the mane concept is still a bit vague for new players, Hopefully I can say those hours spend on figuring out Ricochet was not for nothing. I know it will be fun because we played it the other day on the Charlie map and we had a blast but will new comers get it that is up to me.