Flood Fairy Tomb

IR3CON

Master
Jan 10, 2013
London
Fairy Tomb (version 1.0) - IR3CON ST34LTH Flood

GT: IR3CON ST34LTH
Map: Fairy Tomb

Description: Fairy Tomb is a medium sized ship which sunk deep under the sea. The pressure from the waters caused leaks and now the ship itself is flooded. There are some areas which are more dangerous than the others. The rooftops broke at certain areas causing the pressure to be more severe in some sections of the ship, but they were isolated away. (When walking past the rooms under pressure, your shields will decay).

The map was designed for close...

Read more about this map...

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Really nice map! :y: i think theres a special gameplay on this map. have you made a destroyed ship, where you could still hang out on an upper non-water area?? i mean like going out of the water into a dry room or sth? ;) that would be aawwweesoomme! :D

Jernst Reborn

Proficient
Feb 27, 2013
Great use of the extraction cylinders! I find a lot of odd uses for them on my maps also :) I especially like the decaying shields near high-pressure areas. Once again awesome map IR3con!

IR3CON

Master
Jan 10, 2013
London
Great use of the extraction cylinders! I find a lot of odd uses for them on my maps also :) I especially like the decaying shields near high-pressure areas. Once again awesome map IR3con!
Actually they're Junk boxes. So you can't break them XP
Thanks a lot ^_^