It's pretty terrible.

borg.png
fistbumps :teddy:

Glad SOMEONE agrees with me!

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
Compared to both of the other Fables in the trilogy, I would definitely have to agree. That's why I was pretty disappointed to see the first installment in Microsoft's "Games With Gold."

Chron

Adept
Dec 31, 2012
Australia
borg.png
fistbumps :teddy:

Glad SOMEONE agrees with me!

Lol, just about everyone agrees with that opinion.

It was a bit of a letdown for me, I skipped the first Fable but I loved Fable II and I was hoping they'd step up their game and change some of the issues that I had with it. Instead, they decided to fix almost nothing and in some cases they made it worse (I'm looking at you, start menu that isn't actually a start menu).

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
It's funny, because many of you dislike Fable III because the previous two were apparently so good. See, I never played the previous two, so I have nothing to compare it to. So it's pretty interesting that I hate it regardless, completely independently from any nostalgia or sentiment for its prequels.

VaultingFrog

Adept
May 2, 2013
Walmart
I love how there are so many hate messages about Fable III yet it is tied between likes and dislikes. If you took the third option seriously then Fable III isn't hated by the majority (I don't believe in majority rules anyways).

Personally I enjoy the game. It can be annoying at times but you can say that about any game. It really depends on the person. Also in the angry dude video, I couldn't stop laughing. I don't consider his point of view worth while to listen to. Good for him to hate on a game, doesn't mean it is a bad game to other people. His/your opinion is not absolute to anybody else but yourself/himself. Like it or don't like it, just make up your own bloody mind.

Oh and Tedium, sorry you don't enjoy Fable. It isn't for everyone.

thesplatzer

Master
Apr 5, 2013
Texas, United States
Just because a game is free, doesn't mean its good.

Besides, I payed $60.

Yea, Fable III sucks.

(The sentence above is totally not hypocritical. Wait you're not supposed to read this. *May cause heart failure*
Consult a doctor if you start pumping anal excretions from your mouth. Stop! Why are you still reading this?)