Map Preview Excursion

Behemoth

Master
Jan 11, 2013
Scotia, CA
What's up guys? I am working on a pretty large project at the moment, which may be my last in Halo 4. Excursion will be a 12-16 player behemoth, allowing flowing movement by infantry and vehicles. I really wanted to give myself a challenge and Excursion is definitely giving me a hard time. Right now I have a testable version ready for slayer, but many more changes definitely will come. The map still has some issues with LoS and a lot of the geometry is still VERY beta. Blue and Green are good examples of this right now. Green/Red street will be opening up, as it is very tight for two 'Hogs (TWSS) and I may try to add a small structure if at all possible. But even in it's beta stage, it's coming along nicely. Hogging and Ghosting is already a blast, with the many options and routes. Okay, I've ranted long enough.

Potential Weapons:
Sp'laser: 1
Rockets: 2
Needler: 2
Plasma Grenades: 2 Sets (Initial Drop)
Warthog: 2
Ghost:2

Screenshots:

And that's all I wrote, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to speak up about ANYTHING regarding Excursion.

Behemoth

Master
Jan 11, 2013
Scotia, CA
Dude, this map has been kicking my ass so hard. Blue has had so many revisions that I've already lost count. Putting meat anywhere is almost impossible workout entirely re-working other areas. I just don't have the energy for her right now, haha.
I'll be sure to get you in on it soon though ;3