Halo Evidence that the Hornet Still Exists in Halo 4

We never thought we would see them again.... We thought they had been replaced by the Falcon and then removed in favor of the banshee. But now we can't be too sure... With that I welcome you to my Hornet conspiracy thread. Look for hornets through out halo 4 take a pic and show it here. They do exist. my evidence? Just look at this picture!

Proof of the Hornet.in halo 4.png

What are your thoughts on this development?

Reactions: Barajuana

Albreich

Proficient
Feb 4, 2013
Antarctica
We never thought we would see them again.... We thought they had been replaced by the Falcon and then removed in favor of the banshee. But now we can't be too sure... With that I welcome you to my Hornet conspiracy thread. Look for hornets through out halo 4 take a pic and show it here. They do exist. my evidence? Just look at this picture!

View attachment 731

What are your thoughts on this development?
Lol, Yeah its a shame they didn't, bother, glance, happen to trip over the possibility of UNSC air vehicles in halo 4. I mean really 343 what are you guys on?

Reactions: evergreen948
Jan 22, 2013
I bet sometime soon a modder is gonna figure out how to get a vechical from campaign into forge just like they did with the target locator that is used on Godzillacide