Event Threads

CO BOARDERS

Adept
Jan 13, 2013
Where can I find these? Is there a specific place or are they just mixed into the threads in these sub-forums?

Master Debaytes

⚆▽⚆
Dec 31, 2012
UF
At this time on the site, events are pretty much upcoming games, Boarders. Certain big name hosts will have their games posted in the upcoming games section, you just have to weed them out from all of the others.

I assume there are future events planned like forge competitions and the like, but those will probably be posted in the Media Stream section.

Insane54

Founder
Dec 23, 2012
New York, New York
www.halocustoms.com
At this time on the site, events are pretty much upcoming games, Boarders. Certain big name hosts will have their games posted in the upcoming games section, you just have to weed them out from all of the others.
All games are posted in Upcoming Games, though the "Upcoming" view has a bug that won't show all games.

I assume there are future events planned like forge competitions and the like, but those will probably be posted in the Media Stream section.
This is true as well :D

As for game threads themselves, it does exist, but it's hidden right now. You can find them here: http://halocustoms.com/forums/game-threads.21/