Flood Evac Halo's Official Departure Map Pack & Game Type [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evac Halo's Official Departure Map Pack & Game Type (version Official Final) - If you’re ready to escape your limitations, challenge the status quo and go beyond, evac awaits.

evachaloposter.jpg

While I am not new to forge to many of you I am a nobody, and that fine. Most likely this post will not meet the requirement of this site and that fine, however before removing this first give it a read.
If for some reason you feel the need to feature one of these maps, message before doing so....

Read more about this map...

Reactions: Budddyyy

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Wow, all three maps are looking very improved and awesome! I´m going to check them out for sure!

You announced, that you have playtested these maps since the beginning of H4, this MUST belong to the best flood gametypes and maps!! Btw i´m just impressed!
Already recommended to our flood guru REMkings!

And be not that negative in the post. ;)

Wow, all three maps are looking very improved and awesome! I´m going to check them out for sure!

You announced, that you have playtested these maps since the beginning of H4, this MUST belong to the best flood gametypes and maps!! Btw i´m just impressed!
Already recommended to our flood guru REMkings!

And be not that negative in the post. ;)

Thanks, do realize that some of the traps have a learning curve. This is because the maps require team work and communication; you can’t solo like in other linear infection. An example is the elevator on the map Plant 510. Humans have to go up in groups of 3-4 or else the old elevator breaks. (I have seen groups of eight work, however it’s not recommend) This type of obstacle slows human progression and forced team work, a theme not so prevalent in Halo 4’s current match making system. Once you play the maps a few times you will have the hang of it. Don’t forget to tell me what you think of the maps, good or bad. Really if you find something wrong, tell me about. I get that “negativity” is not positively viewed, but if no one ever says something can be improved upon or is bad, then nothing changes. How would we get new games to play? I’m just trying to keep everything real. Hope you enjoy the Departure Map Pack.
Thanks again,
-Vientus

Reactions: Budddyyy
Status
Not open for further replies.