Map Preview Drillsite

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
DRILLSITE
Created: PA1NTS
It's a blistering hot day outside. You are nearing the end of your day shift at Deepwater Horizon Drilling, an oil sands corporation secluded from civilization. Suddenly, you hear a clanging noise coming from underneath the deck. You are hesitant to investigate the mysterious noise, but your supervisor orders you and your crew to go see what it is.
30u8wvr.png
33wpf8w.png
a44un6.png
Drillsite is a Flood map built on the ocean of Forge Island. It follows an aesthetic theme throughout the map of an industrial oil rig.
There are multiple defined holdouts on the map: The helicopter, the dock, the sleeping quarters and the crane control room. You'll last much longer teaming up with other humans and using these holdouts.
I have tested the map several times, making adjustments where needed. I'll be running some more tests before releasing it also.

Reactions: Wakko45

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
This was definitely a fun map to play... and as long as to fix the OP spots, its a really solid map.

Titmar

Le Mar du Teet
Dec 23, 2012
nice job on the look there, i've been waiting for someone to make a map like this! looking forward to playing it.

Reactions: PA1NTS

Dax

o/
Jan 12, 2013
(wow, I can just use one word to describe my excitement and not get moderated over it!)

Weird, huh?

This looks great Pa1nts. I love seeing maps that create their own unique atmosphere. You've really given players the feeling of being on a drill site, superb work. You'll have to show me sometime soon :)

Reactions: PA1NTS