Race drag 3.b

Feb 2, 2014
drag 3.b (version 3.b) - drag race

Drag race map with a different start obstacles to avoid including a bouncing kill ball to jump and a slamming door also has a viewing platform for players that are out of the round with giant start signals that count down to the start just like a real race

Read more about this map...

DeadlockDrago

Expert
Apr 22, 2013
Where Gods Fear To Tread
either the map is so bad you decided to put little effort into the thread, or you are just so lazy you did below minimum work. 1 image shows only part of the map and the description, i haven't even passed english classes and i can do better. point is, elaborate on the map more

Feb 2, 2014
Sorry I am new to this .
This map is a drag race map where you race on mongoose from a start point to a finish point
You play in teams of two one driver and one passenger /shooter you both start with random weapons behind a shield door/start gate after the countdown the gates open and you are off trying to avoid getting shot you race towards the goal either taking the giant jump and avoiding the flying kill ball or a side track both meet up again at the same point where there are more obstacles to drive around before a sprint to the finish taking control of the hill to win the round
I can't describe it any better than that i have recorded video and I am still trying to work it how to attach it
Thanks for your constructive input