Introduction Don't feed the GummiB3ars

Feb 12, 2013
Alabama
-Name, location, age: Stephen aKa Gummi, Aka GummiB3ar, I am from Alabama USA, and I'm 27
-Gamertag: GummiB3arZero
-What you like to play? Anything
-What you do in the time you're not playing games? Work, Hang with my fiancee, and a bunch of other redneck and non-redneck stuff
-What is your favorite color?!? Green, followed by Orange then Blue
-Whatever else comes to mind! CheeseBurger

Hello I am GummiB3ar, You can call me Stephen if you want. I am a southern boy born and raised. I been out of console gaming for a while, mainly been in MMo but dropped out of that when my main pc died. Glad to get back into gaming more. I can play most night. I am thinking about getting a head set. So yea, Hit me up so ready to play some custom games.

Reactions: Wakko45

Wakko45

Kill-Steal Guru
Dec 30, 2012
Welcome to HaloCustoms Stephen! I love gummi bears, the color green, cheese burgers, and your avatar! So you're making a pretty good start around here! Take a look around and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Reactions: GummiB3ar
Feb 12, 2013
Alabama
Roll tide?

Anyways, welcome to the site man, hope you can get into some awesome lobbies.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. Check out some lobbies that are going on,HERE.

lol Depending on who they are playing, I alway root for the home team thats playing. Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer
Give ‘em h3ll, Alabama!...

Thanks, I am going to try and be on most the time after 3pm CST tomorrow, so I should be available for all most anything. Well anything but that one thing.... I will never do that again.

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
lol Depending on who they are playing, I alway root for the home team thats playing. Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer
Give ‘em h3ll, Alabama!...

Thanks, I am going to try and be on most the time after 3pm CST tomorrow, so I should be available for all most anything. Well anything but that one thing.... I will never do that again.
Why the italics?

Yeah no, I don't like Bama, sorry.... Texas A&M is about to wreck the SEC.

Also, what kind of redneck stuff do you like to do eh?

Feb 12, 2013
Alabama
Why the italics?
No Idea it just posted that way o_O or maybe I am just special lol

Yeah no, I don't like Bama, sorry.... Texas A&M is about to wreck the SEC.
Ya, ya'lls recruiting class really increased joining the sec, Now ya'll players don't have to leave the state to go to a SEC team, I mean that's the place to be really, There are kids in 9th grade who don't remember a time when the SEC wasn't dominating

Also, what kind of redneck stuff do you like to do eh?
Let's see, hunting, fishing, throwing bbq, bonfires, mudding, 4wheeling (especially when you talk someone into getting towed behind it lol), can't forget the yacht club, bring your boat, barge, or what ever as long as it floats and we will tie them together and chill on the river all day. but my favorite thing is just to find an open field with my girl and park under the stars with the radio playing.

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
Let's see, hunting, fishing, throwing bbq, bonfires, mudding, 4wheeling (especially when you talk someone into getting towed behind it lol), can't forget the yacht club, bring your boat, barge, or what ever as long as it floats and we will tie them together and chill on the river all day. but my favorite thing is just to find an open field with my girl and park under the stars with the radio playing.
Not too redneck up until mudding, but I do that too, and I'm in CA....

Last one is pretty dope dude. Seriously.

Feb 12, 2013
Alabama
Not too redneck up until mudding, but I do that too, and I'm in CA....

Last one is pretty dope dude. Seriously.

Lol True, everyone pictures rednecks as the idiots sitting in the pool watching tv with the power cord held out of the water with a water noddle. I grew up where real rednecks come from. Where a man is measured by the sweat on his brow. The word redneck actually means a person who works in the sun with his hands all day. There for he has a red neck. The craziest thing we might do is throw a water traft over an open fire and make an instant hot tub.

Lol Wow that sounded defensive >.< just reread it

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
Lol True, everyone pictures rednecks as the idiots sitting in the pool watching tv with the power cord held out of the water with a water noddle. I grew up where real rednecks come from. Where a man is measured by the sweat on his brow. The word redneck actually means a person who works in the sun with his hands all day. There for he has a red neck. The craziest thing we might do is throw a water traft over an open fire and make an instant hot tub.

Lol Wow that sounded defensive >.< just reread it
Nah dude, I know what you're talking about, I might live outside of San Francisco, but I have more in common with people in the south than I do with people around me. Screw these limp dick liberals.

Feb 12, 2013
Alabama
Nah dude, I know what you're talking about, I might live outside of San Francisco, but I have more in common with people in the south than I do with people around me. Screw these limp dick liberals.

Lol truth is Rednecks can be found anywhere, you dont have to be just from the south to be one. If you know what it means to work to make a dollar, or support your family, you my friend are a redneck, and no, don't screw them, they dont need to reproduce.