December 25...

Jan 10, 2013
The Union of Scree
Christmas. We all have things that first pop up in our minds when we hear that word. Personally one thing that comes to mind, and one that I share with many, is the birth of a child two thousand odd years ago. Other things that come to mind are all the silly little traditions that we do, going to grandparents houses, or maybe some of you having your children and grandchildren come over. And there are even some of you that dread the Christmas season, only seeing it as a business ploy to see which company can be the most capitalistic.

Others of you may think about the music. The classics and well known ones such as Jingle Bells, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Silent Night. And your favorites. Mine would have to be White Christmas, Little Drummer Boy, and Sleigh Ride (Sleigh Ride is spectacular fun to play in concert band too).

And I know that I am missing a bunch of them, after all I m only human and I don't have the best memory but no matter who you are, what religion, sex, race, blood type, or what have you, I am excited to share Halo Customs' first Christmas with you all. It has been great so far and I will save the rest of what I want to save for January, Halo Customs' first birthday (I think). So to wrap things up, merry Christmas to all, and all a good night!