[Dec 15, 2013] Halo 4 Achievements (TEBOW4EVA15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEBOW4EVA15

Novice
Sep 17, 2013
Must have Crimson, Majestic, and Castle map packs. Mic required also must have 4 controllers total. (so it can be just me and you in matchmaking boosting the achievements.) I plan to get all of the achievements for those as there is no playlist for the dlc. 343 changed the max party size in team slayer so we will have to go into rumble pit.

Great Mist

Master
Jan 18, 2013
Where the Mist takes me
youtube.com
TEBOW4EVA15 What the hell. Take these suggestions into serious consideration next time you want to host something even remotely similar to this.
  • Make your personality evident. This write-up makes you seem young or immature due to the only reason wanting to play is to get achievements. I am sure you are neither of those
  • Put More effort into your write-up. This is lazy only giving reasons a person shouldn't join with only one reason to join. Achievements may be appealing to some while others coudn't care less for the things.
  • Have more than that. Boosting is fun and all but that will get boring. Fast. Minigames, Flood, Race, Competitive will ease that boredom even with 2 people.
I know this may seem harsh but sometimes you need a swift kick to the ass to get you going. If you have any opinion or questions for me just ask. That is why I'm here

Reactions: Jorriley

TEBOW4EVA15

Novice
Sep 17, 2013
Sorry honestly I forgot about this. I really only wanted to boost the achievements. Maybe we could do a few custom games. It makes it really hard to get the achievements because there is no playlist. If any of you want to still do this just give me a date and time and we can. Im really sorry for everything. I agree with you completely Great Mist I really screwed up.

Great Mist

Master
Jan 18, 2013
Where the Mist takes me
youtube.com
Sorry honestly I forgot about this. I really only wanted to boost the achievements. Maybe we could do a few custom games. It makes it really hard to get the achievements because there is no playlist. If any of you want to still do this just give me a date and time and we can. Im really sorry for everything. I agree with you completely Great Mist I really screwed up.

I understand the dastardly things they put into achievements on this game. Personally I don't mess with them but some people like yourself do. And Hey if you put a ton of effort into a write up you will remember it. Trust me ;) If you have any questions or want to try this again sometime just ask or say it

Status
Not open for further replies.