Debate Thread I Horn vs. Third Eye

mazdak26

Proficient
Ok, I thought it would be a cool idea to start a series of threads with interesting debate topics concerning various items of no importance. This thread's topic is: Would you rather have a horn in the middle of you forehead, or a third eye in the palm of your hand? You can answer this question in many ways: in terms of awesomeness, practicality, how well you can hide it, etc.

Personally, I would go for the third eye because it looks cooler, and I could look around corners when sneaking around without completely revealing your head, though it does look quite a bit weirder than a horn.

Berb

Master
Dec 30, 2012
They are both unfavorable, which is why humans don't have either of them. A horn would be too bulky and large being able to accomplish very little in terms of aiding survivability, while the Pan's labyrinth hand-eye wouldn't function properly. A sensory device there would possibly interfere with the hand itself, while also off centering the vision of the creature. The horn would be better because it's useless; the third eye would be detrimental to the human.

Also, this is fucking stupid.

Reactions: Titmar

MockKnizzle

Get Mockfucked
Dec 24, 2012
Seattle, WA
If i had a third eye in my hand then I'd be completely unable to do anything with that hand. No handshakes, no high-fives, no grasping of any sort. Heaven forbid it's my right...

A horn is far less detrimental in that it still allows me full use of all my appendages.

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
I'd go for the eye. It means I could always wear this custom gauntlet, and everyone would think "Why the fuck is that guy wearing a gauntlet?" And I'd be like "Wouldn't you like to know?" and they'd all be like "yeh sure" and I'd be all like "k" then they'd be all like "whaat" when I showed them my handeye.

CO BOARDERS

Adept
Jan 13, 2013
I assume the eye has X-ray vision, so the eye.

In truth, an interesting comparrision and topic if one studies the more esoteric meanings and history behind both concepts. But this is a gaming forum. lololol

Reactions: Tedium

MrGameVirus

Qualified
Jan 10, 2013
www.youtube.com
I personally would go for the horn in the forehead. I mean, the eye in your hand does sound awesome but what if you need to grab something or you accidently fall, and as a instinct, you use that same hand to land.... Ouch! As for the forehead horn, I could use that as a personal weapon or decoration. It'll be one hella way to get the ladies. Lol :D

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
I personally don't like to kill people during sex.

Speak for yourself.

me_gusta_mucho_by_megustamuchoplz-d416uqk.png

Reactions: CO BOARDERS

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
Such a tough question.

On one hand I could run around like a minotaur and impale people on my horn killing them and then run away. On the other, I could have a FUCKING EYE ON MY HAND!!!!

I would say both.

PandaMan

Master
Jan 24, 2013
California
plug.dj
That is so unfair.

I would say the hand eye solely because I could walk behind girls and look up their skirts (YES I DID GO THERE) and because it is kinda cool. I would also develop some kind of shielding to protect it from irritation.