Deals Deals with Gold: September 22nd

front-page-new-deals-with-gold-png.15243

It's that time of the week again. This week, Wallet May Cry edition.
Yes I am rather fond of these low quality throwaway puns BUT, swiftly moving on.

On the Xbox One this week there are a wide array of discounts across the board, what stood out to me however is Devil May Cry 4 and Alien Isolation. Although I haven't played nor do I know much about these titles, I do know that they are well received in their respective genres with both at sizeable enough discounts to be considered for purchase. If you're looking for something to play up until Halo 5 and have already finished Tomb Raider (if you haven't tried it yet, go do it now... it's FREEEEEE), why not check out some video reviews online and see if either of these take your fancy. :)

Over on Xbox 360 the discounts are mostly the same with some battlefield DLC thrown in for good measure. I would pick one of those to recommend but frankly I have no idea how active the multiplayer is and I'd feel a bit of an ass if I influenced you in any way to purchase content that you were unable to use. So this week I'm likely to recommend the Devil May Cry HD Collection, seeing as this contains the first 3 games (only the 4th and the reboot are on Xbox One) it's possible that this one might end up on Backwards Compatibility in the future. At 75% off, it's certainly worth considering.

As per the usual, you can find all of this week's deals for both platforms below;

DMC.png
LCToO.png
Arkham Knight.png

That's all for this week, check back next Tuesday for next week's deals. If you decided to pick any of these titles up or wish to discuss what's on offer further, please feel free to do so in the remainder of this thread below. :)