Deals Deals with Gold: October 6th

front-page-new-deals-with-gold-png.15243

Another week has passed us by, meaning not only is Halo 5 just 3 weeks away but the new Deals with Gold are now available.

This week makes for a shocking turn of events, the Xbox One sale has better offerings than the 360! Seriously there is absolutely nothing I'd be willing to recommend on that platform this week.

To make up for this I'll make 2 recommendations for Xbox One, how about that?
Firstly we have Ultratron, a fun little $10 twin stick shooter that's currently 75% off. The price alone makes it certainly worth your consideration if you're looking for something to kill some time with up until the release of Halo 5.

Secondly is a rather situational purchase. This week the Forza 5 Car Pass is 75% off and is great value to say that it offers 80 additional in-game cars. I do say situational though as if you already own the recently released Forza 6, you'll already have many of these cars included in the base game. If you're planning on getting Forza 6 for Christmas for example, at this price the Forza 5 Car Pass is a great buy and should help to extend the life of the game for you for a little while longer. :)

As per the usual, all of this week's deals for both systems can be found below;

FH2.png
WWE15.png
EscapistsTWD.png

That's all for this week, check back next Tuesday for next week's deals. If you decided to pick any of these titles up or wish to discuss what's on offer further, please feel free to do so in the remainder of this thread below. :)