Dax Effect

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Most of you know him as your friendly site administrator, but what does the illustrious Dax do in his spare time? Sources report that Dax is actually a Blue Suns mercenary who has been working aboard the MSV Strontium Mule in the Arinlarkin system in the Omega Nebula. The proof is... in the pudding. :dax:

011.JPG

Unfortunately for Dax, his welcoming party didn't fare so well. I may have parked a round from my Widow sniper rifle on his face, so if you don't hear from him for a while that would be why. Let us all wish Dax a speedy recovery and remind him not to fuck with Commander Shepard next time.

VaultingFrog

Adept
May 2, 2013
Walmart
I approve of this discussion.

As a side note, are we going to steal a coffee cup from the Normandy to pass around as a collection cup for a get well card or something? Those CAT-6 guys were smart with that idea.

Reactions: Dax

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
I think this is awesome enough that I can just go back to bed feeling fulfilled. Enjoy the internet you won duck.

Also, I'm Commander Shoeburt, and this is my favorite post on Halo Customs.

Reactions: Dax

Dax

o/
Jan 12, 2013
Lmao, oh man. I can't decide which is more awesome, Duck's original post or Deb's meme. Either way, this thread is glorious.

Dax-Shepard.jpg

Reactions: Tomtris