Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Customz RAW

Novice
Feb 1, 2013
PA
www.youtube.com
Sup, This thread is new so when I know this site IN and OUT and zdrawkcab I'll post something helpful; furthermore this post is AWESOME! <<<<<<<<<

I'm no computer wiz so I cant think of a tag that makes this thread top of the list..
<head><title>Pleaze make this top thread</title></head>
<body>
<h1>My Gt: xSpaceFacex</h1>
</body>

This iz just html code for newbz.

Customz RAW will no doubt be a server that seems try-hardish.
Rules:
  • Be prepared.
  • Trolling deserves tickets!
  • Give opinionz for further versions of maps! You shape the future.
  • Don't quit for no reason.
  • Stick to rules even tho they can be broken. (Ex: Racetracks for serious gamers have serious purpose, no cheaterz!)
  • Keep F***s and C***s to a minimum during recording.
  • GOLDEN RULE: Camo Campers to Gandhi Hopperz every spartan has equal effect, would you like to be mentioned in my videos?
My dream is to help design the future Halo games; supervising the quality and originality yo live on for all who have yet to experience the fight...
A bit to serious.
Actually I am perusing the gaming industry as a career. I'll either level design, Weapons Design, Interaction design, or even character design. I know the world has a great vision, but if the feel and physics make another COD game I, as well as all Halo Fans, will riot and burn 343 for their incompetent actionz.
True.
hAhA
Now to the good stuff.
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xSpaceFacex?feature=mhee
CustomzRAW
I mention in the rules (read if skipped!) my customz are recorded. 720p might be to lame so I render 1080p son! Voice and all unless appointed otherwise. If you camp, my map was made for it. If you expert jump, my map was also made for it. If you find the easter eggs first, you get labeled and banned.. Psh JOKE! Really all that might happen is just an honorable mention with your Gt in the beginning, and recomendationz to check you out.
MY MAPZ
My forge career got serious around the time of Foundry was released. Hoping to get Recon from Bungie for MLG specific competitive, symmetrical maps, forge sucked back then. (remember delayed spawn times and new rounds to phase!!)
If the quality, game play, aesthetics or curiosity botherz you enough check out my channel to find a tutorial or message me for a new one!
PERSONAL
Yes i don't only forge! After unboxing the Limited Edition the November 6 I completed the campaighn in 2 days and could stop playing until SR 106. After that for C-Mas i had to TRY BO2 until I had diamond snipes and pistols. Im a 41 3rd prestige. My soon to be recruiting team is Xpro so Faze look out cuz ur buddies I stomped of the otherday, pvp quickscope match, did not have me impressed!
Besides gaming
I'll be 17 the Feb. 19 coming up, I don't prefer S rather z and see you soon on the Virtual Battlefield!
I also do
  1. montages and custom intros (Sony Vegas Pro 12)
  2. Custom Beats (FL Studios 10)
  3. thumbnails, youtube backgrounds, green screen pics and more via Photoshop cs6
  4. I have After Effects cs6, its not my strongest program but if you need muzzle flashes or blood sprays send me your file to eddit and i can add them from my library of action assentials.
[email protected]

Currently when i get 16 players I will host my Assassin's Creed 2557 Map to be recorded.

!! I have many new maps including actual mini spartans on a mini map (no lie) and Flood mapz until our trigger fingerz fall off !!

-Space

Tedium

I Used to be Somebody
Dec 24, 2012
UK
Uhhhh, I'm not even sure if this is an intro. I'm just going to place it in the discussion, mmk?