Introduction Custom pre game testing and sign ups

Can we get introuble for playing mod lobbys?

• Total voters

Exonlobbys

Novice
Feb 4, 2013
Hey there halo players i need help testing maps for a gamenight and see how you you like it. it wil be like any lobby and we will play full games. We will play flood,competitive,minigames, and mod gametypes (note that there ot mine and i will not damage your file these gametypes are open to the public in the fileshare). once we have played the lobby if your interested in a on playing the full gamenight with more maps and gametypes you can ask but take note theres a limit of 2 to 3 players from this test lobby that can play. make sure to leave you gamertag so i can messege you to play or messege me, my gamertag is Worldkiller91 please tell me your country and time zone so you can play. test lobby might be tomorow or the following day it depends.

Reactions: PandaMan

Exonlobbys

Novice
Feb 4, 2013
yeah i ve been hosing for a while i just came across this webpage not to long ago wich i find it great page and cant play right preparing lobbys for other games

NinetysBorn

Master
Jan 29, 2013
California USA
Hey whats up man. I would have to say in the overall scheme of things, playing modded maps isn't such a big deal. My recommendation though would be to keep it on the low. The last you want to do is make it seem like the whole website encourages modded gameplay and then the whole website gets in trouble. :confused: So again I'd keep it on the low. If you're worried about getting the ban hammer though from Halo 4 I wouldnt be too worried either. You would be the first my friend. Just dont put it in your custom games lobby description. Take care man and welcome!