Casual Crossfire

Weide89

Novice
Feb 22, 2014
Sweden
Crossfire (version 1.0) - mediumfuncompetitiveclassic

Infinity Crossfire 2-12 players, Not tested with 16 players.
Supports CTF, Slayer, Oddball & KOTH

This is a simple map with power weapons in the middle line of the map with different spawn times(Placed on start)

Note: There is 2 rooms on each side where you will get Railgun and Saw.
And the Red shields are supposed to be lava or something.. Anyway don't touch it you will die!
View attachment 8173

Read more about this map...

I'm definitely no expert, but with my limited forge experience, I'll give my impressions anyway, and hope that I can help(mind you, this is just from screenshots). Firstly, I see a lot of lazy cover. the map looks as if it is a flat battlefield with a lower point in the middle with pieces of cover scattered around. If you meant it to be this way, then it would probably be considered a casual map.

Second, there are no power positions and not many structures, which could lead to a game where basically all that everyone is doing is running around finding people to kill, which is definitely not ideal. The map seems to be(from the pictures) just two flat grounds with three bridges connecting them. The way the map is built seems more like a trench map or open battlefield- the map could probably be really fun, but not in a competitive sense. I hope you don't take this negatively, I'm just trying to help :)

Weide89

Novice
Feb 22, 2014
Sweden
Yea! its more like a casual map! Thing is i couldn't decide. if i will make it a competitive or casual map.
Is there a way to change it or do i have to repost the map?
And the map isn't entirely done yet but is fun to play and works fine :)