Flood Constellation

The 0micron

Selppin
Jan 27, 2013
Constellation (version 1.0) - The lasting survivors have one last stand in this unmarked asteroid facility.

View attachment 7107

You best not be judging my aliens up there...i needed them to cover up a safe zone because i'm lazy, i'm sorry :wakko:. Anyways, this is my newest map, Constellation. It should be played with "Last Stand" by PA1NTS. It was very fun to build, and I highly recommend everyone trying to create a Last Stand map. I'll throw in a couple pictures and a feature that I received from my homeshizzle dog fizzle, TheElderAcorn from his channel...

Read more about this map...

PA1NTS

Master
Jan 1, 2013
Hey bud. Can you make a v7 with a hard kill on the roof? Zombies were getting stuck inside the walls because they got on the roof.

The 0micron

Selppin
Jan 27, 2013
I just have to know.
Is that Flood drop at 0:31 in Matchmaking?
Hey there, actually it is not, the spot is there, but flood don't spawn because the matchmaking version had an issue with the teleporter that spawned the flood there so it was disabled. Because of this, the map in matchmaking doesn't play as well as it can.

Reactions: gcw0068

gcw0068

Master
Aug 19, 2014
Hey there, actually it is not, the spot is there, but flood don't spawn because the matchmaking version had an issue with the teleporter that spawned the flood there so it was disabled. Because of this, the map in matchmaking doesn't play as well as it can.
That's a shame.
Constellation is still lots of fun, of course.

In fact, it probably makes the map more fun for LMS.

Reactions: The 0micron