UK
It all started with a status...

icAFl6E.jpg

So what now? :p

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
A Tomtris contest.

Who ever can be the best Tomtris, by Tomtrising like Tomtrises do, then you will overtake the current holder of the name, Tomtris.

It all started with a status...

[image]

So what now? :p
:lmao:AHAHAHAHAHAHA,(GASP),(SAY THIS IN LESS THAN 6 SECONDS)that was so funny that you have like 42 comments AHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAAAAHAAA:lmao::laugh:

a HORSE competition would great, the winner will get a custom title"Achievement Hunter" and the loser will get a custom title too,except this title is "HORSE", so yeah you don't want to be a HORSE if lose the final stage

Great Mist

Master
Jan 18, 2013
Where the Mist takes me
youtube.com
:lmao:AHAHAHAHAHAHA,(GASP),(SAY THIS IN LESS THAN 6 SECONDS)that was so funny that you have like 42 comments AHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAAAAHAAA:lmao::laugh:

a HORSE competition would great, the winner will get a custom title"Achievement Hunter" and the loser will get a custom title too,except this title is "HORSE", so yeah you don't want to be a HORSE if lose the final stage

I like this idea

Reactions: Buddy

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
I'm not really liking the idea of a Horse tournament. Even if I got three maps into RT's Horse series. (Yeah, I'm bragging. :p)

- 2v2 contest?
- Competitive forge contest?
- Ricochet maps. Not much for "competitive ricochet" but mini games using the gametype. Although HC had a mini game contest before so I don't know if this is redundant.

Reactions: Tedium