Halo Colored Text

So ive heard a lot of people say that colored text will get more people to read what I have to say for like a customs and that is more eye catching (which i can see cause its colored) so ive seen the way you're supposed to input the colors is there a faster way to do it though? If anyone knows let me know because it would be a timesaver for me. (Even though i dont mind typing all of this out...)

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
Assuming you use the text coloration feature in the Rich Text Editor (default) then it's probably the fastest way. BB Code can help with fine-tuning and error management. You can always over-ride colors, which helps if you're doing long strings that variate color patterns slightly.

So let's say I want everything to be orange except for "this important statement" in green, and also "another important statement" in blue, and maybe a "thank you" in pink.
So let's say I want everything to be orange except for "this important statement" in green, and also "another important statement" in blue, and maybe a "thank you" in pink.
As opposed to doing each section where color changes individually.
Now if you're just come off writing something in color, you can use the "Remove Formatting" button on the top-left in the Rich text editor.
Now if you're just come off writing something in color, you can use the "Remove Formatting" button on the top-left in the Rich text editor.
It's much easier than trying to find a matching color again for our normal text.