Cobra's Ultimate Rant.

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
Alright wasn't sure where to post this, but if this is wrong please tell me. I'm going to talk about everything that makes me angry from games, to youtube, to the damn hearts & clovers. I also doubt anyone will read all of it.

GAME INFORMER
CoD: MW3-9.00​
Duke Nukem Forever-6.75​
This piece of shit magazine thinks it has the right to be called the #1 gaming magazine, NO. The reason it has this title isn't because people think its "good" or run to the market to get the newest shitpile its because they have a deal with gamestop that anyone who is a rewards member get a copy and everyone goes to gamestop for obvious reasons. I hate these fuke-ups more than any other news writers and I'm not sure if anyones taken a look at the New York Times lately.
YOUTUBE
Just dammit. You had a good layout on PC's then you fuke that up. You have an amazing layout beloved by all on 360 then you fuked that up. Its look like we actually want a Downdate.​
343i
I have no trouble with you except 3 things: Elites in MP, New Shotgun design, and Customs. Any moron that is angry about something else either never played Reach Matchmaking, is competitive ( :grumpy: ), or doesn't play Halo. Besides that you made the 2nd best Halo(imo) next to 3 and it was your first.​
Insane54's Hearts & Clovers
DAMMIT ITS ANNOYING.​
ASSASSIN'S CREED III
I get that it had bugs and that they were a annoying, but you don't realize your in an open world that has a million places you can interact with I'm surprised there isn't a glitch that makes Connor fly and trow his own shit at pedestrians. Besides this each AC seems to only have 1-2 years of development for an open world and an amazing story.​
BUNGIE
At one point I disliked Bungie because they went independent after leaving on ODST and Reach:n:. But I understand they wanted to go independent even if they did it with those not great Halos. They are now working on the amazing Destiny so yea I now know they haven't been sitting around doing nothing.​
Call of Duty HARDCORE FANS
Dumb mofo's, the majority of these assholes don't play Halo because its "unrealistic". Stupid jackass if that's why you don't play Halo why the fuck do you play anything! In CoD you can get shot go behind a wall and the magic real life fairy heals you. That's totally what would happen, right dumb ass. Oh, and a Tomahawk is totally a one-hit kill in the ankle. Bye the way don't think your a bad-ass because you got luck enough to catch some players looking in another direction when you turned the corner.​
Ok, so for now thats all I had to say, well one last thing:
2guns.gif
:berb:

Reactions: Fuzzle

GatorLaid

Podcast Crew
Dec 29, 2012
I have no trouble with you except 3 things: Elites in MP, New Shotgun design, and Customs. Any moron that is angry about something else either never played Reach Matchmaking, is competitive ( :grumpy: ), or doesn't play Halo. Besides that you made the 2nd best Halo(imo) next to 3 and it was your first.

I think the moron is the guy who says that halo 4 is better than Halo 2.

GatorLaid

Podcast Crew
Dec 29, 2012
Halo 2 was a weak point in the series much like Reach and ODST, but a little better.

P.S. I'm also adding something to the post.
A weak point? Halo 2 was THE game that launched the series to the heights it has reached today. The XBOX Live matchmaking of today was made in Halo 2. Lets not even get into the campaign or the maps, which still haven't been surpassed.

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
A weak point? Halo 2 was THE game that launched the series to the heights it has reached today. The XBOX Live matchmaking of today was made in Halo 2. Lets not even get into the campaign or the maps, which still haven't been surpassed.
Campaign surpassed in Halo 3 & CE, maps surpassed in CE. I'm not saying "what it did" wasn't important I'm saying the majority of future titles did it better. And CE is what launched it.

Feb 1, 2013
Australia
k i agree about
game informer
utube
and insane 54s hearts and clovers
now but the cod i agree with but i have more to rant about
on this.
realistic yep that explains the zombies
perks are also realistic yeah like the one were u take no fall damage
or the one were all enemy equipment glow red through walls.
now onto the controlls they suck LS thats a perfect button for sprinting
or RS for melee.
there r two different things between every single cod game
1. campaign (which sucks anyway)
2. the maps (which have three things 1. fire 2. rubble 3. things with guns)
now onto skill
if u r going to play cod u need the right amount of skill,
which is none!!!!!
who ever shoots first gets the kill
its easy to camp
all u need to win is an ar
and the guns look horrible (this falls into the skill section because its lack of skill from the people who make cod)
so basically
COD SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: evergreen948

Insane54

Founder
Dec 23, 2012
New York, New York
www.halocustoms.com
Just as a note, GameInformer is owned by GameStop, that's why they push the mag on you when you buy games there. They're essentially advertising the games that will net them more money, so they give higher ratings to those games, kind of like an "Oh man you've gotta get this game! Head over to GameStop right now!". It's advertising.

Reactions: Tomtris

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
Just as a note, GameInformer is owned by GameStop, that's why they push the mag on you when you buy games there. They're essentially advertising the games that will net them more money, so they give higher ratings to those games, kind of like an "Oh man you've gotta get this game! Head over to GameStop right now!"
That makes sense thank you.

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
Just as a note, GameInformer is owned by GameStop, that's why they push the mag on you when you buy games there. They're essentially advertising the games that will net them more money, so they give higher ratings to those games, kind of like an "Oh man you've gotta get this game! Head over to GameStop right now!". It's advertising.

That's why I don't shop their if I have the choice
"HEY, WOULD YOU LIKE TO SIGN UP FOR OUR 15 REWARD CARDS?"
"ARE YOU SURE"
"I THINK YOU WANT IT!"