Are you willing to join my clan?

• YES!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • NO!

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Jan 10, 2013
The Union of Scree
Hello everybody! I am General Sarbina and I have been thinking about starting a "clan". I am not entirely sure I will do it yet but this is just to see how many people are interested. if enough people are interested then I might start one. and this one won't be like other clans. it will be much different...

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
Hello everybody! I am General Sarbina and I have been thinking about starting a "clan". I am not entirely sure I will do it yet but this is just to see how many people are interested. if enough people are interested then I might start one. and this one won't be like other clans. it will be much different...

Well Will it be a Competitive Clan, or like, a BIOC clan?

FRYMEN

Proficient
Jan 10, 2013
I am interested in having "ally" clans, to help scrim on a weekly basis.

PS - post # 100!

Jan 10, 2013
The Union of Scree
well it will be different in the fact as I could really care less about your ability to play well more of how "like able", as you could say, you are. Friendly towards others, courteous, respectful, and just good to be around! we will just kinda do whatever we feel like really. but mostly competitive. and what the heck is BIOC?

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013

iws27

Adept
Jan 10, 2013
Requium
BIOC-Bloodthirst, Infection Only Customs. They have lobbies often enough and are a Halo Customs Sponsered Group. They are also a branch of THFE. But I am interested in your clan. Would you mind if I'm only 13?

Jan 10, 2013
The Union of Scree
BIOC-Bloodthirst, Infection Only Customs. They have lobbies often enough and are a Halo Customs Sponsered Group. They are also a branch of THFE. But I am interested in your clan. Would you mind if I'm only 13?
nay my friend. all are welcome. as long as you aren't super annoying (like anyone else) I will accept you. although I don't see it being a problem. and don't worry, the "uniform" isn't extremely strict. I will host a lobby to kind of see who is interested and i really don't want to host unless i see enough people show interest on this thread

Feb 12, 2013
Dark Void
I am not going to join, sorry man, I am an Emperor of the Fate Legion, F.ast A.nd T.actical E.ngagements. It contains of Chapters which are Clans of a thousand people, ten exist but we may become your Allies if you wish to have help anytime on the Battle field, if not you wanting a friendly challenge.

Otherwise I say go for it, It is worth it!