cheap Xbox live in New egg

Rakuten.com has another deal if you enter SAVE15 at checkout. It should come out to $34.99

Let me know if you have any issues and I will update.

When this deal is gone I'll post it here.
NOT GONE

I'll update this thread when the deal comes back
Last Updated 04-13-13

PREVIOUS DEALS
THIS is $45 from buy.com (aka rakuten.com)

GONE

Last Updated 04-10-13
New egg has 12 month card for just $35. These come up every month or so. They usually go fast so get them while they're available.​
When this deal is gone I'll post it here.​
GONE
I'll update this thread when the deal comes back​
Last Updated 03-14-13[\spoiler]

Reactions: Nondual and Wakko45
Wait is this only available in the usa
I skimmed through the fine print, and I didn't see anything about only available in the USA. If this is a typical issue in your area I would contact new egg via email to make sure before you purchase.

does the xbox live carry over to xbox 720? If not, then you're really not getting such a big saving.
I am not sure if Xbox will transfer to the 720. However, it did from the og Xbox to the 360. Also it seems that Microsoft has a lot tied up in third party content to make it a new service. furthermore the additional cost of purchasing another equivalent to a gold service for the 720 for current Xbox owners sounds like it could be detrimental to sales. That being said this is all speculation.

Why couldn't I have waited one more week to renew my Live :teddy:

If you call and say you aren't happy with the price and that you are prepared to cancel they may offer you a discount. I had the same thing happen to me and they offered me$40 instead of the $60 once I requested to speak to a supervisor. Ymmv

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
THIS is $45 from buy.com (aka rakuten.com)

NOT GONE

Last Updated 03-14-13

PREVIOUS DEALS

New egg has 12 month card for just $35. These come up every month or so. They usually go fast so get them while they're available.

GONE

Last Updated 03-14-13

Nice, saving us money... I like it!

Any other deals? (BTW, that deal still isnt gone.)