Lobby Recap CGN Recap for March 15th

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Welcome back internet to what I would like to call... *puts on sunglasses* The CGN Recap!!!

Ok well maybe it wasn't as dramatic as that but it was pretty dramatic when Spades N AZ said that he wouldn't be hosting anymore lobbies for a while as he wanted to spend more time with family and friends and it was sad to hear that.

But on a more cheerful note Spades decided that he was gonna go all out on this lobby and he didn't disappoint.

We started off the night with a few simple games like Drag Race and Ro Shame Bo ( Stay tuned or read on down for the maps we played!! ) but the laughs we had were amazing and I haven't had such a good time since Halo 3 when I played AvP or Fatkid on Foundry with friends.. good times indeed.

We continued through out the night keeping the normal 5 hour lobby going for 7 and a half hours!! ( By the way , that was 7.30am for me... I regret nothing!!! ).

An hour in we played with some dream teams and for those who don't know dream teams start with 2 captains , 1 on Red team and 1 on Blue team , and they then precede to take turns picking until the teams are complete.. (I'm not saying I was the captain of Blue team.. but I was the captain of Blue team).

But enough of my short stories , you people cam for a recap right ?
Now the list of games we played are as follows ( all are in the order we played and I didn't get the map creators names this time but shout out to those guys for making great maps !! ) ;

Drag Race
Orbital/Circumvention
Copperhead
Ro Sham Bo
Lunar Outpost Beta .02
Crouch Derby
Driftwood 2.1
Cargo Crisis
Pacman ( Wraith has the most amazing sound effects just saying )
Buoyant Bumpers
Soccer Ball Mayhem 1.4
Jump Rope ( that famous map by that one guy called Darth Human )
Cops N Robber ( played 2 games )
Fecal Frontier ( Clue )
Extraterritorial ( Clue )
Classic Clue ( Clue )
The Funky Moose ( also Clue )
Spicy Tuna ( Again Clue )
Philosophers Retreat ( there's alot of Clue this week ? )
Rusty Pipes XI ( I'm running out of whitty comment here )

There was alot of Clue maps this week huh?But anyways guys thats gonna be it for a little until Spades returns ( we love you Spades!! ).. I feel like I'm forgetting something... OH yeah probably the recap video :D

See you next time internet!!