Gaming Burial at Sea DLC

VaultingFrog

Adept
May 2, 2013
Walmart
Ok I don't know how many of you have Bioshock Infinite, nor do I have any clue as to how many of you actually play the series. I just want to see who has and has not. That and talk about how mind blowing the first episode of Burial at Sea is for Bioshock Infinite.

Being able to walk around with Elisabeth once more and see more of her journey is fantastic. The nigh infinite realms she must be traveling have to bring new opportunities at every turn. Plasmids came back in style and seeing Rapture in that condition was just beautiful.

Dividing MDH

Adept
Feb 2, 2013
Australia
Just a question: I played and loved the first Bioshock but still haven't gotten Infinite, should I get the dlc when I do?

Certainly get the DLC, but only when both parts are out. That's because the first one was gooood (I guess), but it was so bloody short. Less than two hours in fact. Not to mention it has the mother of all cliffhangers for the ending.
Oh also, see an explanation video of Bioshock Infinite's ending before you head onto the DLC, chances are you'll miss out on a few things. I know I did.

VaultingFrog

Adept
May 2, 2013
Walmart
Just a question: I played and loved the first Bioshock but still haven't gotten Infinite, should I get the dlc when I do?

At least you have played the first Bioshock. That gives you a leg up on things once you play Infinite and its DLC. Definitely get the DLC, though CitC is kind of lame if you ask me for a DLC. Basically it is a single player horde mode with challenges for each wave. No real story or anything. The gameplay is fun but it gets boring after a while since you really don't go anywhere.

If you want to understand the DLC for Infinite you must complete the campaign for the game. Otherwise you will be left completely confused.