Halo Bullet Holes?

Bullet Holes?

• Total voters

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
So, I've had this idea in my head since reach and with the nextbox hopefully being the equivalent of a cocaine pumped 360 its much more possible. It wouldn't be more graphic it would just be damage on the armor and be purely aesthetic with no impact on gameplay. If you get shot in the head you could tell by a crack in the visor, or if you get shot by a sniper the exit point is large, or a dead-on rocket makes the armor look shredded, or lastly a sword causes a cut mark.

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
Well, I guess other people could see it, though bodies rarely last very long. Would be cool to see a spartan with pieces of his armor scorched and scattered around an area a rocket had hit, maybe even some heat distortion/ smoke.

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
Well, I guess other people could see it, though bodies rarely last very long. Would be cool to see a spartan with pieces of his armor scorched and scattered around an area a rocket had hit, maybe even some heat distortion/ smoke.
Well they don't last as long to help the system. Like I said we don't know what the new system could handle. I'm no expert, but that could be the reason the Promethean power-weapons disintegrate bodies.

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
I think it's more for the effect, as the effect itself would take processing power greater than letting the body sit there not moving. Even then the effect happens rarely, so it wouldn't make a huge difference either way.

Jan 22, 2013
Energy swords should cut people in half, that would be so cool to assassinate someone with the sword and their body just flys off in 2 pieces and blood squirts out. Should be at least a customs option to turn on