Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
1. No, it's a new map.
2. First read carefully before saying anything. :p Read the description of the picture with Jengy again...
OMG I did read budddyyy Stop making other people maps just to be the most active member on Halo Customs. The sword thing is fine because I haven't seen one in a while but stop recreating other peoples maps. All you did here was make the tower more sturdy and added another tower. There is nothing wrong with recreating maps. But buddy I know you, your a smart guy please try and create something new and advance. I know you can do it, you've done it in the past. TEMPLE RUN? :)

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
OMG I did read budddyyy Stop making other people maps just to be the most active member on Halo Customs. The sword thing is fine because I haven't seen one in a while but stop recreating other peoples maps. All you did here was make the tower more sturdy and added another tower. There is nothing wrong with recreating maps. But buddy I know you, your a smart guy please try and create something new and advance. I know you can do it, you've done it in the past. TEMPLE RUN? :)
What are you talking about, Charles? I'm doing that, *because* people ask me to do that! lol And between those remakes I make new and creative maps! I just love remaking things and evolving them with my skill... It's a thing that I really like to do, you know?
I'm not doing this so I am the most active member, I'm doing this for the people out there. Have you seen the huge wave of map posts lately? Of all the forgers who are actually coming back to Halo 4? I started that wave...

I don't do this for me, Charles, I do it for the kids. :y: I don't care about ratings or downloads on this site, I care about that: That other people can download my stuff and may be even inspired by it. After the 3 month break it feels like a big dam of thoughts broke for me! I want to do so much stuff.... and more stuff will come, some creatively new stuff AND remakes.

Just to make this clear. :) I hope you understand it now. [I'm just like Player]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.