Bud´s Easy Challenge (Flaming Ninja)

Are you going to beat this more than easy challenge?

• Yes!

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Yes.

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Hello to all Shmeefs, Robots and... Ugghh, fuck that. :laugh:
ugcuserfile-4d239383-f387-4d67-ac36-fb03c55be7b9-4c04831f6de5ecfe-full.jpg
auburn The officially easy version of my Ninja Challenge is finally on my fileshare! There are no Bunny Hops!!
auburn As you may have noticed, still nobody earned the Flaming Ninja custom user title.
auburn So I want to give this whole thing a final chance:
The fastest run will win! The first run you send to me via INBOX, is going to be used for this contest! Since my "Let´s Jump" gametype is a slayer gametype you have to touch the dice at the end of the map and END the game! (The time of your whole clip counts!)
Any questions?
Alrighty then, cheat (Shortcuts are allowed) and have fun with this map! It´s seriously easy, trust me this last time. :y:
Use THIS gametype and THIS map; otherwise your run won´t count!!
I wonder who is going to be the Flaming​
ugcuserfile-0f55fd29-241e-4e47-9557-27f73f987549-2489f9d88ef038c3-full.jpg
auburnauburnauburn
Tomtris LudicrousTrash GrmnEscaltrPrty Player Swash Jorriley Teqnohh zzsozz Z3MAST3R Z3R0FLAME Great Mist 40 Bad Company 173 icametokill2o9 GryffinGuy could be interested in this...

You need to submit your run before the 18th September!

Swash

Master
May 24, 2013
Sigh~ I beat greenhorns 1 day too late. Didn't do the other because I was too lazy. YOU KNOW WHAT. I'm probably to lazy to do this one to. But just in case... I should do it send you the video and if some one beats it. Well, I'll have to beat his and then his again. DANGIT why buddy why.

Reactions: Buddy

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
It´s not a question of if you can beat it, it´s more like how fast you can beat! :D

Don´t tell anybody your run! Please!

When you said interested i immediately got on my Xbox did team doubles

Remember that you need to do it alone! ;)

And to everybody, who wants to cheat the part at the ending (with the cones and chairs) :
don´t cheat
(Otherwise you´ll be disqualified!)

Sweet jumps everyone! auburn

Jorriley

Expert
Mar 30, 2013
Then inbox me! It´s going to be a close contest auburn
No way I have till Friday I'm going to find any way possible other than cheating to improve my time I must have left out something by the way the time I told you yesterday was significantly improved upon